Saturday, June 9, 2012

Love My Job

2011 ~ 2012
 School year is done. And it's true I love my job. Not only because it allows me time thru the day. Able to do things for my Family that I enjoy doing.

But this job also allows me to work with some very incredible people.

My helper and 'right wing-woman', Merry. She not only is a great co-worker but also a Sista-in-Christ.
Other co-workers Janice & Drawdy, Christy & Ann. Christy took over the helm from Rachael a few weeks before the end of our school year. The Ann came to fill a void and shuffle from the retiring of Anna L.

Last but not least.....Teresa let Anna retire and Carolyn filled her shoes. Now this is a pair!!!

There are other drivers and co-workers. And I would like to mention all...but won't. Just a couple of very special ones to me are Brianna and Sandy. They both made me feel safe, protected and loved.

Then this last picture...CHOCOLATE CHIP POUND CAKE. All mine....THANKS TO MY MERRY.

THANK GOD FOR A GREAT 2011-2012 SCHOOL YEAR
Looking forward now to another one.
Coming real soon.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 comment:

janicewhite said...

Love these pictures Sandy.I hope you are having a good break ,I know I am. Busy painting at mama's and keeping my grands. Life is sweet. See you before you know it..... on the road again!!!!!!!!