Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mothers Day 2012

Thank you Lord for a wonderful Mothers Day. Attending Church with two of my four children. Also six of my nine GRANDchildren. My Mother, two of my Sisters, with their families. Don't get much better than that.
Adding photos of my fabulous day.
Tiffany with her boys, J.B. & Carter

The Cravey's came by baring gifts.

Love my large coffee mug.
(in case it's to hard to read)
Nana
1. source of infinite hugs and kisses 2. maker of warm cookies with big glasses of milk 3. a mommy with lots of frosting 4. licensed to spoil
When I took this our of the gift bag, Addison says, "Nana...read number two". That girls a mess!!
Next in the gift bag...
Neon Green, Girlie Girl Originals T-Shirt,
LOVE IT
Notice the Blackberry and Laptop?
(that's so me)
And it reads:
"I'm a CELL PHONE
TALKIN'
TEXT MESSAGIN'
FACEBOOK CHATTIN'
Southern Sassin'
KINDA GIRL!

THANKS CRAVEY FAMILY!!!

This is the card from Tracey:
Personal note from Tracey reads:
Stubborn - adj. - determined not to yield!!
This is sooooo YOU!
And I praise GOD Almighty for making you that way.
You are my Rock on Earth and I love you to the SUN and BACK!! (that's further)

Tiffany, cooked dinner.
Tennille called. She's still being Bubba's nurse.
And ended the day with supper, at Charlies River Restaurant.
GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH WONDERFUL CHILDREN
LOVE YOU TRACEY
LOVE YOU BILL
LOVE YOU TENNILLE
&
LOVE YOU TIFFANY.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL



No comments: