Saturday, March 3, 2012

RUDY The Woosie

Carter's dog Rudy.

And yes he's in MY HOUSE. For those who don't know me....I'm not an animal liker, AT ALL.
Especially in the my house.

But you can tell by the pictures, He's inside.
About mid-day the weather went from bad to worse, with Tornado Warnings for us. Rudy ... who usually is under a shelter section of workshop building a few feet from the house. Was now sitting on the back steps .. under the carport. Moaning and whimpering every time it thundered.
I thought if Carter went outside under the carport with him that would soothe him. But as soon as the door was opened he ran inside. OH YEAH and he was stinking, nasty and wet.
My first instinct....throw the mutt out!!!
As I said... I don't do animals. BUT.... My heart does belong to the GRANDson. So I gave in. As long as he was bathed first. Then with the help of Papa...Carter got him cleaned up.
THEN
He tried to corral him.
Bless his heart. Looks like he had the right idea.

This is what we do on a rainy Saturday in Georgia.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL


1 comment:

tracey_l_hires said...

OH lord your get soft old woman. To take the dog in is one thing. To BLOG about the dog is a sign of weakening. BAHAHA