Sunday, February 26, 2012

On My Soap Box

Used the picture yesterday on my Facebook Status. Opening up a good line of diverse comments. All respectable and appreciated.
The comment I made with this picture was: "After three years....is Bush still the blame". That may not be the exact quote...but you know what I meant.
So today I did a little looking and researched just when the extreme upswing began. Thought I'd pass it on.
The summer of 2008 it peaked to around $4.50 per gal.. Depending on grade and location. But by the end of that same year....down to near $2.00 per gallon. So if Bush was the reason for the high peak in 2008. Then the lowered price before the end of 2008. Which was the ending of his second and final term as President.
WILL SOMEBODY CALL HIM.  ASK HIM TO COME BACK...JUST LONG ENOUGH TO TEACH PRESENT ADMINISTRATION HOW TO BRING IT DOWN.
DO WE THINK HE WOULD LISTEN????
LORD HELP US ALL.

This is my blog.....thank ya very much!!!!
Leave a comment.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 comment:

Gail T. said...

I'm with you Sandi! SOMETHING has got to change! And I'm not talking about the so-called change that was promised to us four years ago! We need some POSITIVE change. And I totally agree with you... Lord help us all!