Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How Do You Like....

Tonight someone posted on Facebook a similar picture. My oldest daughter Tracey, commented: "This looks like something my Mom would do".
(the nerve of that child)
Well as it turns out, I didn't do the one she was looking at.
BUT
Back in May of last year ....
I DID
THIS ONE
Took me a little bit to find it. Actually was on my Blackberry. I'm not sure if it's against the 'law' to tape notes to a gas pump. If it is ... and I'm arrested, will somebody call my friend Joe M. It pays to have friends in high places.
And accessory to the crime....Penny J.. She gave me this bright idea. Haul her off too. 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 comment:

Tammi said...

That's too funny!! Don't worry Sista! We won't let you sit there too long! Maybe long enough for some of those stupid people that voted for him hear what you have to say about our commander and chief! LOL