Saturday, April 14, 2012

Political Facts

Sometimes I get so wrapped up in current world events. Not only 2012 elections. But all news in general that pertains to the good Ol' U*S of A.

Although I follow Fox News mostly, I have flipped to others like CNN, MSNBC or ABC.
BUT LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!!
NOT
EVERYTHING
THAT COMES
OUT OF THE
MOUTH OF A
POLITICIAN
IS TRUE.
All have stretched, twisted and omitted FACTS.   Inserted their own lies.
ALL PARTIES!!!!!
So how do we know the truth?
First place to look is: nationaldebtclock.com
You can only watch it for a few minutes, (turns my stomach).
Then from there,,,,listed now are a few other factual sites.
politicalmath.com
mrc.org (Media Research Center)
realclearpolitics.com
drudgereport.com
rasmussenreports.com
Just to name a few. These are not "PARTY" oriented.
They're just FACT baby....just cold hard FACT.
Then I wonder around the 'blog-world'. Not all are very pretty either. Not nice like mine is.;)
SO
Next time you think..."She don't know what she's talking about". Let me tell you baby-cakes.. "YOU ARE VERY SADLY MISTAKEN".
I am full blooded AMERICAN.
I am PATRIOT.
I love my COUNTRY, and its MILITARY.
I even in its sorry state of affairs at this day in time.... I still love the
GOVERNMENT.
As long it follows the United States Constitution.
You know the one that begains:
"We The PEOPLE"
GOD BLESS US ALL

No comments: