Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ALERT THE MEDIA

Wal-Mart
Called Me
Today.

LOL----ROFLMBO

Looking back on this blog I posted back on March 27.


Then again....
A status on Facebook on April 11.

When some advised, I should e-mail the Company.
I DID
On Sunday (April 22)
Explaining the failed attempt to purchase items. In "Fabric's & Crafts".
Also in my e-mail I mentioned, returning to Wal-Mart. At a specific day.

When the call came today I was very, very surprised. Was actually expecting just a generic e-mail from the main office.

Wal-Mart Assistant Manager Jason. From my Jesup store. Called personally.
After talking to him a bit, he asked. "What time will you be coming on Friday morning?"
LOL
Not wanting to cause a scene, I didn't tell him. What I did say was "I'm just gonna sneak in and out".
SO
Check back with me in a few days....to see the outcome of my next Wal-Mart trip.
ON THE OTHER HAND
If I don't report back by this weekend, will someone visit me in the hospital OR JAIL?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holding my breath......