Monday, March 19, 2012

Angels In Charge

Psalm 91:
v.11) For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
v.12) They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
v.13) Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

These scriptures are my reason for this physical/visual, act of caring for my guys. 
They may not even know it.....until now, what I've been doing for a long time.
Also a favorite verse in Psalm 91
v.1) He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
(this is my 'Call 911' scripture)

These pockets are stamped with permanent ink, on the underside of their pockets. As Mama/Nana .. I believe there are angels all around my Family. This is just a statement to the worldly that my people are under the protection of my Almight GOD.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL  

1 comment:

Tammi said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Love it!!!!